Anti vibration TICO Pad CF/PA/10
TICO CF/PA/10 Anti-vibration pads are composed of a micro cellular rubber sponge with upper and lower surfaces of geotextile fabric which protect the rubber and facilitate bonding.
- Temperature range of -40°C (-40°F) to +70°C (+158°F)
- Two versions of TICO CF/PA
- Load bearing capacity 0.1 MN/m² (~10 tons per square metre)
TICO CF/PA Anti Vibration Pads are composed of a micro cellular rubber sponge with upper and lower surfaces of geotextile fabric which protect the rubber and facilitate bonding. There are two versions of TICO CF/PA catering for different load ranges. These can be supplied as either a single or double layer:-
1. CF/PA/10 Anti-vibration Pad - Load bearing capacity 0.1 MN/m² (~10 tons per square metre)
2. CF/PA/80 Anti-vibration Pad - Load bearing capacity 0.25 MN/m² (~25 tons per square metre)
TICO CF/PA pads offer more flexibility of design than TICO LF/PA pads as they can be manufactured as sheets and cut to virtually any size. TICO CF/PA pads should not be used in areas which are heavily contaminated with oil.
Largest available sheet size for TICO CF/PA/10 is 1000 x 1000 mm and is 30mm thick. These materials are not held as finished stock and are custom cut to order.
TICO CF/PA and LF/PA Anti Vibration Pads can sometimes be used as alternatives for each other, depending on the nature of the application and performance requirements. Advice should always be sought from the TICO Technical Services team if this is being considered.
- There were some problems with your form submission:
Please check your inbox for CF/PA Datasheet - Please note: Some email providers will block our correspondence, if this happens contact us using details provided on our website.