Anti Vibration TICO Pad LF/PA/80
The LF/PA/80 Anti Vibration Pad is the same compound material as the LF/PA/10 but has a higher load bearing range. These pads also have a fluted rubber construction which gives the pads excellent low frequency properties. The core is sandwiched between layers of cork not only to facilitate bonding of the pads into position but also allowing, in certain applications, concrete to be poured directly on top of them.
- Engineered low stiffness rubber core with flat bonding faces
- Capable of isolating very low frequencies
- Can be fixed using TICO adhesives
- No bolting, meaning no moving parts to fail
- Maintenance free and long service life
- Easy to install
TICO LF/PA/80 Anti Vibration Material is designed to give excellent low frequency vibration control. Whilst TICO S/PA has excellent vibration attenuating properties, there are certain applications where a very high degree of isolation is required – in particular, applications where the frequency of the disturbing vibration is very low and the required performance cannot be achieved with TICO S (which is most effective under higher loads). TICO LF/PA 80 pads have been specifically designed to give excellent low frequency vibration isolation.
There are two versions of TICO LF/PA catering for different load ranges. These can be supplied as either a single or double layer:-
1. TICO LF/PA/80 Anti-vibration Pad - Load bearing capacity 0.7 MN/m² (~70 tons per square metre). Aligned flutes on either side of pad.
2. TICO LF/PA/10 Anti-vibration Pad - Load bearing capacity 0.07 MN/m² (~7 tons per square metre). Offset flutes on either side of the pad.
- There were some problems with your form submission:
Please check your inbox for LF/PA Datasheet - Please note: Some email providers will block our correspondence, if this happens contact us using details provided on our website.