Anti Vibration Pads M/PA
Anti vibration pads TICO M is a low stress machinery mounting material made from cork enhanced polyisoprene rubber and is usually specified for low stress applications where situations benefit from its good damping properties.
- Reduces noise and vibration
- Maximum recommended load bearing capacity of 0.3 MN/m2
- Operating temperature range of -40˚C (-40˚F) to 70˚C (158˚F)
- Can be adhered to floor – No bolting required
- Maximum sheet size - 1200 x 1000
Standard Stock Sizes:
Maximum sheet size is 1200 x 1000 and can be cut to any required size
|Standard Thicknesses||Max. Sheet size|
|25 mm||1200 x 1000 mm|
|12.5 mm||1200 x 1000 mm|
|6 mm||1200 x 1000 mm|
Non-Standard sizes and thicknesses are available on request.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you cut M/PA
The material can be cut easily on site with a sharp knife up to 12.5mm, above this saw cutting will be required. However for large quantities, custom profiles can be cut in the TICO factory on request.
How much weight can it take or what is its maximum load?
The maximum working load of is 0.3 MN/m2, this equates to approximately 30,000 Kg/m2.
Does the thickness of the pad relate to its ability to carry load?
No. The maximum working load is the same regardless of pad thickness. The major difference between pads of different thicknesses is their response to the vibration seen in service. (The thicker the pad, the lower the natural frequency for a given load.)
How do you fix pads and material to the floor?
There are two methods by which M/PA can be fixed to the floor:
TICO M/PA can be easily drilled using wood working equipment, an auger bit being the most suitable. Helical flute drills should be avoided as the material has a tendency to run up the drill. If the machine manufacturer or customer wishes to bolt down their machine, then TICO Collars and Washers should be employed to isolate the stud.
Can be bonded with two types of adhesive;
1. TICO Contact S - this is a contact adhesive suitable for the majority of applications including bonding to concrete, steel, etc.
2. Tiflex Marine 2 part epoxy system for very high duty or difficult applications.
- There were some problems with your form submission:
Please check your inbox for M/PA Datasheet link - Note: Microsoft accounts may place our email into your Junk Folder.