Anti Vibration TICO Pad RF/PA
High load-bearing pad material. Plies of synthetic rubber proofed cotton with interplies of neoprene rubber, modified with cellular particles. One side is faced with a thin layer of rubber bonded cork material to absorb irregularities in the concrete surface.
- Load bearing capacity 7MN/m2
- Absorb shock loads without reducing efficiency
- Can be made with different make ups for specific custom applications
- Prolong the life of machinery
- Maximum sheet size: 1200 mm x 1200 mm
- Standard nominal thicknesses: 6 mm, 12.5 mm, 19mm and 25 mm
- Non standard thicknesses can be advised on by Tico
TICO Hi-Duty pads have been specifically formulated and designed to have the strength and resilience required to accommodate large impacts, absorb shock loads and attenuate severe vibration from heavy plant.
TICO Hi-Duty anti-vibration materials are manufactured from the highest quality constituents and fabricated to form anvil mats, mounting pads, buffers, washers and special moulded shapes to a users specification.
RF/PA was originally developed to absorb shock loads under drop hammer anvils, replacing timber packings which would break down unevenly over time and cause the anvil to take on an uneven set. It can also be used as a heavy-duty machinery mounting pad to reduce vibration from large plant, acting as a heavy duty buffer.
It is resistant to water, oil, cooling fluids and other media generally encountered in heavy industry. The tough yet resilient nature of TICO RF/PA ensures continuous heavy impact absorption, whilst the interply construction provides extended life under high stress conditions in both exterior and protected applications.
- There were some problems with your form submission:
Please check your inbox for RF/PA Datasheet link - Note: Microsoft accounts may place our email into your Junk Folder.