Tico Slide Bearings accommodate large movements in pipework installations as well as many other types of structure. Comprised of two separate components, which work in tandem to provide a plane sliding surface with a low coefficient of friction.
- Maintenance free
- Very low coefficients of friction, typically less than 0.1
- Smooth movement without slip/stick effects
- Accommodate both planar and rotational movements
- Provides noise and vibration attenuation
- Highly customisable
- Simple to install
- Working temperature range -40 to 100°C (-40 to 212°F)
- Can be supplied cut to size ready for bonding on site
Comprised of two separate components that act together to provide a plane sliding surface with a low coefficient of friction. A typical application for TICO slide Bearings is as a pipe support where its low friction characteristics cater for pipe movements, e.g. due to thermal expansion and contraction, without a build up of stress
Tico Slide Bearings units can also be used as guide stops to restrain movement in one or more directions.
A TICO Slide Bearing typically consists of an upper and lower member. Each member has a low friction surface. One member is attached to the fixed part of the structure (e.g. the pipe support) and the other is attached to the part of the structure that will move (e.g. the underside of a pipe shoe). When movement occurs, the upper member slides over the lower member. Each member has a low friction surface with a resilient TICO backing.
- There were some problems with your form submission:
Please check your inbox for Slide Bearings Datasheet link - Note: Microsoft accounts may place our email into your Junk Folder.