TICO Clamp Blocks
S/CB Clamp Blocks are manufactured from a block of TICO S material which is cut with a hole to match the diameter of the supporting pipe, and then split to facilitate easy installations.
- Anchor pipes firmly whilst allowing expansion and contraction
- Provide protection and uniform spacing of pipelines
- Absorb shock and vibration caused by fluid velocity and turbulence
- Highly customisable
- Maximum operating temperature 100˚C (212˚F), can be extended by using alternative TICO grades
Clamp Block Types
|JW Part No.||G||A||B||C||Depth||E||H||Y||'U' Bolt 0 F|
Multiple Low Friction Bore
S/CB Clamp Blocks are manufactured from a block of TICO S material which is cut with a hole to match the diameter of the supporting pipe, and then split to facilitate easy installations. There are numerous configurations of Clamp Block to suit different pipe configurations and types of support – including multiple bore blocks to support more than one pipe at the same time, and single bore blocks profiled to allow fixing with traditional U-Bolts.
Where the pipe is subjected to longitudinal movement, the bore of the clamp block can be lined with a special split sleeve of molybdenum disulphide loaded nylon – this type of unit is an S/NG/CB Clamp Block
- There were some problems with your form submission:
Please check your inbox for Datasheet link - Note: Microsoft accounts may place our email into your Junk Folder.