TICO VR/PA - Anti Vibration Pad
Tico VR/PA is a anti vibration laminated elastomeric pad comprising of synthetic rubber, modified by the inclusion of cork, reinforced with piles of high tensile fabric.
- Suitable for applications requiring vibration isolation but where working stresses are very high, or shock absorbing applications
- Maximum recommended working stress 7 MN/m2
- Reinforced with high tensile fabric to strengthen the material
- Less susceptible to the effects of shape than other types of rubber/steel laminated bearings
TICO VR/PA is a laminated elastomeric pad comprising of synthetic rubber, modified by the inclusion of cork, reinforced with piles of high tensile fabric. The upper and lower surfaces of the material are a rubber bonded cork which serves as a bonding surface and provides a conformable interface between the pad and its seating surfaces.
TICO VR/PA has a maximum recommeded loading capacity of 7MN/m2 - the same as TICO RF/PA - but its construction allows it to provide a higher degree of vibration isolation than its Hi-Duty counterpart.
TICO VR/PA is typically used in high load applications where vibration is an issue and lower stress grades (eg. S/PA and Z/PA) are unsuitable. It also finds use as a resilient buffer material, for example in lifts or pneumatic hammers.
Largest available sheet size is 1200 x 1000 mm in standard thicknesses 6, 12.5 and 25 mm. This product is typically supplied cut to size. Applications requiring (or possibly requiring) TICO VR/PA should be referred to Tiflex Technical Team for approval.
- There were some problems with your form submission:
Please check your inbox for VR/PA Datasheet link - Note: Microsoft accounts may place our email into your Junk Folder.